Tuesday, May 8, 2012



niallshungerpayne:

he looked…he looked at me

Niall in the back(:Niall is such a GI’ve have like the exact same shirt as Louis..
The evolution of Niall Horan.
So easy. They all have GORGEOUS eyes.sweet baby jesusaleex33:

disneych4nnelsluts:

simplyniam:

He’s so beautiful omg

Hey baby :)

Hi boyfriend
superman-jonas-1d:

Liam<3a-heart-full-of-payne:

omgletsgosurffing:

hazzasboobs:

accio0nedirection:

It looks like the boys are congratulating niam for coming out… and nialls all shy with his little hands and then liam’s just standing there all proud of their beautiful relationship :’)

and zayn’s standing there pissed off because he loves liam

^

niam <3
awh he’s so cute!
i don’t care how mnay versions of this i’ve posted.
this picture is perfect and so happy :’)
itsmaraaa:

http://itsmaraaa.tumblr.com/Niam(:one-direction-cali:

nojimmy-protestedd:




hang on. there’s a guy with a camera strapped to his head. it looks like an underwater camera. meaning underwater footage of the boys…




lmfao i cant. i cant. 

THEY”RE TRYING TO KILL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!“What’s your favorite dessert?” Niall: “Jesus Christ.” Gosh, I love that boy.
1dloveforbromances:

Louis surfing :)

this is the cutest thing I have ever seen




Niall & Liam♥
i-ve-got-that-one-thing:

I will shoot u!!;)niallatemylunch:

He is absolutely perfect
w0uldnt-bet-your-heart-on-it:

niall babe wot u doinswagmastavibes:

We love how Lou smiles as Zayn quietly grabs Hazz’s ass. 

so many homosexual elements to this photo, omgforevsyoungwith1d:

swiggity-swag:

stay—b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l:

no-p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n:

pump3d-up-kicks:

zaynmalikfreak:

nandos-for-niall:

wowfunniestposts:

never not gonna reblog this.
cutest thing oh my life. crying.
that little ‘aw’ he does at the end kills me.
^ yes yes yes
This is the millionth time this has appeared on my dash & I still reblog it :3
Forever reblog No regrets
his soft spot for little kids is the sweetest thing.
FOLLOW Wow Funniest Posts

^ confirmation that this is my fave blog ever
always reblogging ♥

922958818th time reblogging.

the little girl’s face when she saw him *o*. i will ALWAYS reblog this^

The aww afterwards. Omg i can’t even khsdkjdkfjf -dies- Forever reblog <3


reblog every time :’)
ME ME MEfavorite picture of nialler(:harry-styles-97:

aww:’) who remembers thiss:}latenightlovewithdaddydirection:

one-direction-gurl:

absolutely-1derful:



Yeah that’s his real hair color, he bleaches it…

YES YES!

SWEET BABY JESUSIs it just me or did they all look exxxxtra perfect in the gby video??

The girl in the Ramones t-shirt, omg :’)






harrystyleslittlebird:

This is the cutest thing ever. Look how they all look at him with such love.
vashappeningurlies:

Always reblog
harry-stylesobsessed:

Oh my. ♥


horan-infections:

youlookamazayn:

1d-youlightupmywoorld:

If this isn’t sold anywhere, I’m going to get one made and cut it like this. So cute. I need this.

Would so buy this & wear it every fucking day I SWEAR

I love this. I would wear this every minute of my life! ~
styles-nipples:

a moment of silence for the girl who probably died after witnessing this. 
Harry with that face. Gaaawd. Zayn looks perfect, like he’s posing for a photo- as always. Niall is dancing(: Liam is just there. Louis.. well there’s no telling where he islouishasabigcarr0t:

holy fuck tho
kryptonialll:

Look Louis is running without looking like a gay unicorn for oncesweet baby jesusharrystyles-gotta-b-the-1:

…unnfffharrystyles-gotta-b-the-1:

lololololol I cantThis will always be my favorite picture of the three of them!latenightlovewithdaddydirection:

muchlikeraindrops:


but

omg. ask.jdflkasdf

“You guys only love me for my flashing toothbrush!” Haha, I love him!put-it-in-a-song:

the-birthmark:

directioner-forever-and-always:

currrrrrls:

simplepayne:

WHAT WHERE.

WHAT. ASDFGHJK

OMG PLEASE.

4,000 + fangirls freaking out right meow.

THIS IS FAKE ISN’T IT. CAUSE IF IT’S NOT IM GONNA FLIP OUT IN ABOUT 5 SECONDS


SERIOUSLY CANNOT BREATH RIGHT NOW OMG OMG OMG IF THIS IS REAL OMGGGGGflawlessirish:

(x)
be-my-boy-zayn:

Baby Styles! ♥

h0rans-h0ar:



I.NEEDED.THAT.ON.MY.BLOG



oh laaawdnialls-luckycharms:

Niall in stripes…..and I can’t function right now…really I’m trying….but my heart beat just went through the roof….I just….I can’t….I just have lost my ability to can.

1directioncutefacts:

Reblog if you wanna hear them1dlovescats:

beatthecancer:

niall-harry-zayn-liam-louis:

t-omlinson:

0h-stylinson:

whorany:

1direction-gavemeanerection:

accio-niallerspotatos:

Harry and Liam at the airport. kuddos to the guy thats probs gonna get fired for takin this shot. ha

STALKERSSSSSSSZ

HAHAHA BLESS THIS SECURITY GUY

harry omfg why theomg you are

HAHA

dis fandom should be spies 

C.I.A should hire our fandom. We’d make excellent international super spies. I mean this is just the latest in the “Creepy Stalkerish Apartment” of the One Direction fandom. 

I love the fact that you can see the reflection of the guy taking the picture in the top by harrys head. LOLOLOLOL
Niall is too adorable for words, omg1dshouldkissus:

so sweet *o*umm, Harry are you ok?!
- Lela

So cute! But where is Nialler!?

No comments:

Post a Comment